ENTER TO WIN
A Purple luna gypsy acoustic/electric guitar
A limited edition single cd of "you're not alone"
A whole lot of otherworldly entity merch
We'll make it simple:
Share the music video for "You're Not alone" and tag Otherworldly Entity on social media to receive an entry. You can do it once a day until August 16, 2020. Fill out the information below so that we can track your entries
RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the OtherworldlyEntity.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of [list eligible states] and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Otherworldly Entity, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Otherworldly Entity as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 12, 2020 and ending August 16, 2020. All online entries must be received by August 16, 2020 at midnight EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.OtherworldlyEntity.com/contest. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Otherworldly Entity. To gain entries, you must share the official You're Not Alone music video posts on the Otherworldly Entity Facebook page and/or Instagram, being sure to set the share to "Public" and also tagging Otherworldly Entity in your post so that your entry can be counted. Shares may be done once a day for the entirety of the contest. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Otherworldly Entity.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a purple Luna Gypsy acoustic/electric guitar (MSRP $400), and a selection of Otherworldly Entity merchandise (MSRP $100) . Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Otherworldly Entity. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Otherworldly Entity's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Otherworldly Entity to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Otherworldly Entity. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Otherworldly Entity shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT OTHERWORLDLY ENTITY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Otherworldly Entity, anyone acting on behalf of Otherworldly Entity, and Otherworldly Entity’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Otherworldly Entity reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Otherworldly Entity’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Otherworldly Entity may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Otherworldly Entity. Otherworldly Entity reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Otherworldly Entity has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Otherworldly Entity reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Otherworldly Entity and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the Unites States of America AND New York, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NY having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. The Campaign hosted by Otherworldly Entity is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
14. The Campaign hosted by Otherworldly Entity is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
15. The Campaign hosted by Otherworldly Entity is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Luna Guitars.